Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 03:41 AM   #31
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
1.5 is the mobi version, and 2.0 is the ePub version, I'm pretty sure.

My personal opinion is that the quality of epub files you can buy or find for free is not good enough to justify abandoning the mobi format. I tried the epub version for a while and then gave it up and came back to mobi. Of course, that means I have to decrypt and convert the epub books I buy, but if I had the epub version I would have the same problem with mobi

Send me an e-mail if you want one or both of these versions. I don't think I can attach it to a PM (or can I? I've never tried it).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #32
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by roquet View Post
Any chance you could put these back up? Bookeen website still saying firmware upgrades are momentarily not available due to technical reasons.
As I said in post #24: Follow the link in this post.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #33
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
One have ePub drm, the other (1.5), have mobi drm.
There is a close that say that if you use mobi drm, you can't use any other drm. Hence the two firmwares.
You have to chose one format and hold to it.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #34
stink3finger
stink3finger began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pls Pls Pls can anyone Send me the firmware 2.0 (epub)???
Bookeen does not have the firmware 2.0 or don´t hostet yet.(sorry 4 my bad english)
Just put a link to the thread or send me a personal message.

thx!
stink3finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stink3finger View Post
Pls Pls Pls can anyone Send me the firmware 2.0 (epub)???
Bookeen does not have the firmware 2.0 or don´t hostet yet.(sorry 4 my bad english)
Just put a link to the thread or send me a personal message.

thx!
please be careful, do not install the 2.0 firmware on a new model Opus, it is not compatible with the hardware ! You should only install it on a v1 Opus or on a Gen3.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #36
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
You're kidding ... Which firmware is running on the new Opus?
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:48 AM   #37
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
A newer 2.0 build version than one that was present on the website
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:29 AM   #38
stink3finger
stink3finger began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have a Cybook Gen3 and i do not find the firmware with epub in the web.So my last chance is to ask mobileread.Pls can anyone send me the firmware v2.0 (epub) for cybook gen 3 ?

thx
stink3finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stink3finger View Post
I have a Cybook Gen3 and i do not find the firmware with epub in the web.So my last chance is to ask mobileread.Pls can anyone send me the firmware v2.0 (epub) for cybook gen 3 ?

thx
the new firmware update is available now on bookeen's site.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote