Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
CyBook Gen3 + case for sale

For sale - my original CyBook Gen3 + leather (or whatever it's made of!) case. The Gen3 is in excellent condition, has been updated to run the latest firmware from Bookeen, and does NOT exhibit any of the bugs relating to storing bookmarks or reading position that some people have reported from their Gen3s.

Cost around £280 new. Asking £180, including insured postage anywhere in the world. Payment to be made by PayPal.

Supplied in original box.

PM me if interested.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Groan!

Why did you have to wait so long to sell.

If you'd sold it last month, i've bought it in a heart beat.

Now as I've placed my order with NAEB and the batch has finalised, will wait for it.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #3
novainvictus
Junior
novainvictus began at the beginning.

Device: Loox C550, Cybook soon...
HarryT, you got a message.
novainvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Cost around £280 new. Asking £180, including insured postage anywhere in the world. Payment to be made by PayPal.
Bummer, sounded good until I figured out the excange rate to $352. To rich for my blood. I'm sure you'll sell it fairly quickly.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If it was $180 instead of £180 I'd have gone for it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Groan!

Why did you have to wait so long to sell.

If you'd sold it last month, i've bought it in a heart beat.

Now as I've placed my order with NAEB and the batch has finalized, will wait for it.
HarryT is selling a first generation Gen3 and not the second generation which is what you will be getting.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If it was $180 instead of £180 I'd have gone for it.
No, cause I would have bought it first.

BOb
Old 05-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
HarryT is selling a first generation Gen3 and not the second generation which is what you will be getting.
I Know, but a month ago I, wouldn't have really cared. I would have been glad to get it fast as I am in the Uk.

It doesn't really matter that much to me right now as well, as I usually tend to keep my ebooks on SD cards, so i can swap them out easily.

However, as I shall probably get in within a couple of weeks now, I can wait a little longer for the newer model.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
Bubble
Enthusiast
Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Wait! So HarryT is giving up on Cybook?

Sheesh, talk about losing a noticeable advertiser on a rather large forum. Booken, what have you done?

What will be your personal eBook reader choice now HarryT?
Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
Umm... he bought a RevB CyBook Gen 3 to replace his rev A unit.

BOb
Old 05-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
Wait! So HarryT is giving up on Cybook?

Sheesh, talk about losing a noticeable advertiser on a rather large forum. Booken, what have you done?

My new and improved CyBook .
Old 05-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #12
Bubble
Enthusiast
Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Ah, I see the thread on it now.

I was in total shocked when I first saw the thread that I didn't do my usual proper research.

Before I decided on the Sony Reader, I read almost all of HarryT's threads and personal advertisement on the Cybook. As such, I thought his marriage to it would last for eternity (until Mobi format die at least). It is nice to see that is still true.

Last edited by Bubble; 05-18-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:34 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Probably sold, pending payment being received...
Old 05-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Sold! Thanks to everyone who's expressed an interest, but I've now received payment, so the sale is closed, sorry.