Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
IreneDelse
Groupie
IreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3 & Opus
[Sold] Sell Cybook Gen3 + leather cover and accessories

Edit (13 Nov 2010): sold today, sorry.

I'm selling for 120 € (about 160 USD or 100 £) a Cybook Gen3 (first edition) with all its accessories, in the original box:

- protective leather cover,
- 2 GB SD memory card,
- USB cable,
- USB power adaptor (EU model),
- earphones,
- second rechargeable battery,
- quick start guide.

The reader is in very good condition, just a little slow at power-up, compared to more recent models. I've bought it in 2007 when Bookeen launched their first version of the Cybook Gen3 and used it often with nearly no problem. The firmware is the latest version. The complete user manual is in the reader's memory.

Note: it's not the 2008 Gold Edition, so the reader has only 64 MB memory, but I include a 2 GB memory card.

For info, the Cybook Gen3 supports the following formats:
- Mobi/PRC or Epub, (*) HTML, PDF, TXT (ebooks)
- JPG, GIF, PNG (images)
- mp3 (sound).

As regards to DRM, this particular Cybook Gen3 is formatted to read protected ebooks from the Mobipocket catalogue. But if you are interested in books protected by the Adobe DRM (epub format), I can change the formatting before sending it to you.

(*) Note that the Cybook Gen3 can't accept both Epub and Mobi formats at the same time. One need to change the firmware to change the Mobi or Epub formatting.

For questions and offers, please email me at: irenedelse AT gmail DOT com or send me a private message.

Last edited by IreneDelse; 11-13-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: sale ended
IreneDelse is offline   Reply With Quote