Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-15-2020, 06:48 PM   #1
mbeshara
mbeshara began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
[Aus] WTB Kobo Aura One

Hi people. I'd like to buy a Kobo Aura One, from someone else located in Australia if possible to avoid international postage.

I've been trying to buy one domestically for a couple months now, and thought someone here might have upgraded to a Forma (or decided they didn't like the larger form factor) and be willing to sell theirs. eBay emailed me a saved search last night saying one had been listed during the day, but that listing was only up a few hours before someone else managed to buy it - before I had even seen the email telling me it was listed! That was frustrating enough to get me to register here. Hopefully I can find one before Kobo release the next generation of their readers, and if I can't, I suppose that that will mean a Forma will at least cost less...
mbeshara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:45 PM   #2
mbeshara
mbeshara began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
The Kobo Aura One I saw on eBay was relisted and I managed to buy it, so I am no longer looking for one. I can't seem to close or delete this thread, perhaps a mod could do so.
mbeshara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert