Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #61
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlB View Post
If by "properly" you mean "in the manner that the Kindle firmware is expecting" then you're right by definition. But the html I tested was entirely correct as html, and each footnote was bracketed with "<a href=>" elements.
Karl:

Can you show us some code? For the body, and the footnotes?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #62
KarlB
Enthusiast
KarlB began at the beginning.

Device: clay tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Karl:

Can you show us some code? For the body, and the footnotes?

Hitch
There are a few variations and tests I haven't tried yet. When I've done that I'll report my findings here. But before I can get to that I have get out of current sulking-and-whining mode, which may take a while.
KarlB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #63
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlB View Post
There are a few variations and tests I haven't tried yet. When I've done that I'll report my findings here. But before I can get to that I have get out of current sulking-and-whining mode, which may take a while.
I'm asking because I don't believe we are having your issues, in any device, including the PPW. There could be something in your code.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #64
Kamikuza
Connoisseur
Kamikuza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Yeah, pretty sure the first & of & etc still gave me grief on the PW2, one of the earlier gens of firmware no doubt oh and - I bought it in Japan, so its probably a different kettle of fish again...
Kamikuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #65
Kamikuza
Connoisseur
Kamikuza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Or it might have been Sigil, on the save. I might get in there and do it manually...
Kamikuza is offline   Reply With Quote