Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question K3 custom screensaver w ads

I'm a K3 wifi (non-ads) owner that had been using the screensaver hack up until the special offers opt-in. I'm glad that they finally let us opt-in but was wondering if there's a way to have custom screensavers while in sleep and only have the ads on the home screen? If not, I may opt back out of the ads... I've been quite underwhelmed of the offers.

Just to make this clear I bought the ad free K3.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ads, kindle 3, screensaver hack