Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (Kindle) - How I Wrote My First Book

How I Wrote My First Book: the story behind the story, edited by Anne K. Edwards and Lida E. Quillen. Most likely this is part of the Read an Ebook Week promotion.

Book Description
Twenty authors tell amazing stories about the efforts that went into writing their first book.

Christine Amsden - "My Million Words of Crap"
Darrell Bain - "The Story Behind The Pet Plague"
Mayra Calvani - "Tips on Writing Your First Novel"
Lee Denning - "Two Beginnings"
Toby Fesler Heathcotte - "The Manuscript from a Mystifying Source"
Darby Karchut - "Wings"
Linda Langwith - "The Serendipity Factor"
Stephanie Osborn - "How a Rocket Scientist Becomes a Writer"

Along with articles by Bob Boan, D Jason Cooper, Susan Goldsmith, Ginger Hanson, Aaron Paul Lazar, Celia A. Leaman, Beverly Stowe McClure, Gerald Mills, Erica Miner, Bob Rich, Dorothy Ann Skarles and Dan Starr.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
inertia
inertia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I'm intrigued by Christine Amsden's essay. Neat find, thanks for sharing. I'd wager it's worth a read on my PC (no Kindle).
inertia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Not sure, but I think you can find it in other formats on the publisher's website, www.twilighttimesbooks.com
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote