Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
suzwhite
suzwhite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
read overdrive drm pdf files on kindle

Hi,

I'm just beginning to use my new kindle and would really like to be able to get the adobe digital editions pdf ebooks from my library to read on the kindle...anyone know how I can do this?

Many thanks in advance,
Suzanne
suzwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Suzanne and welcome to MobileRead. Don't think ePub library books are readable on the Kindle.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Nope, no ADE books on the Kindle. Sorry but welcome to MobileRead.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote