Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 06-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
ErikaGC
ErikaGC began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Exclamation Amazon Ebooks and downloaded Audiobook

Lets say that I bought an e-book and have he audiobook downloaded from elsewhere, not bought. If I put the audiobook on my kindle, would I still be able to play it while I read like if I had bought the audiobook? Or would it be a mess of confusion?
ErikaGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
If you buy the audio book and the eBook from Amazon where the notice was posted that they are synchronized, then you could listen in your car and pick up on the eBook at night at home.

Different retail sources by not be able to be synced.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert