Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #16
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Bummer. The Target by me has some in stock. Have you asked their electronics folks when they are going to get the Kindle to restock the shelves?

They might not know or they might leak some good info.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Seems like the DX is out of stock too. I called Amazon for a replacement this morning and they told me that's fine, but I'd have to wait as they are currently out of stock for Canada, and I'd have to wait until well into August.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #18
aleccj1
Techie
aleccj1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (3G + WiFi), Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
Seems like the DX is out of stock too. I called Amazon for a replacement this morning and they told me that's fine, but I'd have to wait as they are currently out of stock for Canada, and I'd have to wait until well into August.
The DXG seems to be in stock in the US.
aleccj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:19 AM   #19
uclaser
Connoisseur
uclaser began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
thread closeddd.. just pre-ordered a wi-fi graphite kindle 2
uclaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #20
arvsinha
Intrepid Explorer
arvsinha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Good things come to those who wait - Congratulations.
arvsinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert