Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #271
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Costco now live!

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2012 at 08:26 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #272
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon Daily Lightning Deals

Quantities are limited and expire usually expire in 1~2 hours or when sold out; whichever comes first. High demand items sell out within seconds of going live.

Deals for Wed 28 Nov
  • no deals today

Deals for Tue 27 Nov

Deals for Mon 26 Nov
  • Kindle Fire 2nd Gen 7" 8GB -- $129
  • West Dig 1TB Portable HD -- $70
  • Transcend C-10 32GB SDHC -- $28
  • AmzBasics 2.1A Wall Charger -- $8
  • HGST 4TB Desktop HD -- $170
  • Seagate 500GB Portable HD -- $50
  • West Dig 320GB Portable HD -- $50
  • SanDisk 32GB USB Flash -- $13+
  • Le Pan II 9.7" Tablet -- $???
  • Seagate 2TB Desktop HD -- $??
  • iHome Portable Speakers -- $??
  • West Dig 2TB Portable HD -- $???
  • SanDisk C-4 32GB mSD -- $15
  • Adata 500GB Portable HD -- $68
  • Adata C-10 32GB USB Flash -- $26
  • Adata 500GB Portable HD -- $58
  • Adata 1TB Desktop HD -- $78
  • Adata C-10 64GB SDXC -- $84

Deals for Sun 25 Nov

• Adata C-10 64GB SDXC -- $84
  • Toshiba Thrive 7" 16GB -- $200
  • Le Pan I 9.7" Tablet -- $120

Deals for Sat 24 Nov
  • Patriot C-10 32GB SDHC -- $20
  • Patriot C-10 64GB SDXC -- $43
  • X-Mini II Portable Speaker -- $15
  • Adata 500GB Portable HD -- $58
  • HMDX Bluetooth Speaker -- $25
  • Adata 1TB Portable HD -- $78

Deals for Fri 23 Nov
  • SanDisk Std 32GB mSD -- $15
  • Seagate 500GB Portable HD -- $50
  • SanDisk 16GB USB Flash -- $7
  • Transcend 16GB USB Flash -- $6
  • Amazon Basics Stylus -- $8
  • SanDisk Ultra 16GB SD -- $10
  • SanDisk Ultra 32GB SD -- $18
  • Lexar 16GB USB Flash -- $10
  • Lexar 32GB USB Flash -- $16
  • Seagate 2TB Desktop HD -- $??
  • Seagate 3TB Desktop HD -- $130
  • West Dig 3TB Desktop HD -- $120
  • Seagate 1TB Portable HD -- $70
  • Amz Basics Hi Spd 16GB SD -- $8
  • Toshiba 500GB Portable HD -- $50
  • iPod touch 16GB (4th Gen) -- $??
  • iPod nano 16GB (7th Gen) -- $??
  • iPod touch 32GB (5th Gen) -- $??

Deals for Thu 22 Nov
  • SanDisk Std 32GB mSD -- $15
  • Seagate 1TB Portable HD -- $85
  • Sony 32GB Hi Spd SD -- $13
  • Transcend 16GB USB Flash -- $6
  • Sony 16GB Hi Spd SD -- $9
  • HMDX Bluetooth Speaker -- $25
  • SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB -- $??
  • select Lexar USB Flash -- $??
  • iPod nano 16GB (7th Gen) -- $125
  • iSound Fire Port Speaker -- $15
  • iPod touch 16GB (4th Gen) -- $145
  • iPod touch 32GB (5th Gen) -- $245

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #273
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
ok, guys, I'm still looking at the Sansa Clip Zip for my 7 year old daughter. I have one in my cart right now. Do they make speaker docks for it? Or what is a good quality (yet small) speaker that can to it? I have a Jambox myself and I love it but I want something cheaper than that.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #274
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Help! I can't find the 32 GB mSD card at Best Buy for $18! I neeeeed two, or three!
Linky please?
Thank you!
*And a special Thank You to Tubemonkey for all of his work on these lists! Wow, I am sooo impressed, you deserve lots of bananas for this!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #275
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
The SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC 32gb card that's on sale at BB for $18 is restricted there to 1 per order, plus shipping is $3+. Same item is at Amazon for $18.

The 8gb Clip Zips are $40 at Amazon, same as at BB, and at Amazon you get a $2 mp3 credit.

Even though I thought I wanted a purple or teal or even orange Clip Zip, I ended up buying a blue one at BB. I may talk myself into a gray 8gb, and trade in a Clip+.

P.S. Silverraven, here's the Amazon link for the 32gb card.

Last edited by Catlady; 11-22-2012 at 09:07 AM. Reason: added P.S.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #276
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Thanks Catlady! I got 3 of the SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC 32gb cards at Amazon! My son will be happy!
Now to buy the Zip or not buy the Zip, that is the question!!!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #277
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alright, I got the purple Clip Zip, and I will probably get this purple speaker to go with it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

eP
Old 11-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #278
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Black Friday Canada - Kobo Mini $49

Black Friday Canada - Kobo Mini $49!!

As stated, you can get a Kobo Mini for $49 in store or online from Chapters/Indigo. It's a Canadian store but I don't know if it's available for purchase online outside Canada. It's worth a look for those interested in the 5" Kobo for $49

Kobo Mini $49
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #279
elemenoP
Wizard

By the way, the Roku HD is on sale for $39.99 right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Roku-2500R-HD-...ywords=roku+hd

eP
Old 11-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #280
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
ok, guys, I'm still looking at the Sansa Clip Zip for my 7 year old daughter. I have one in my cart right now. Do they make speaker docks for it? Or what is a good quality (yet small) speaker that can to it? I have a Jambox myself and I love it but I want something cheaper than that.

eP
No speaker docks for the Sansa Clips. There are numerous small one speaker units available all over the place. Amazon will be offering two during today's Lightning Deals.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #281
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Alright, I got the purple Clip Zip, and I will probably get this purple speaker to go with it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

eP
Cool

It goes on sale at 6:29pm PT as a Lightning Deal. Try and catch it then.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #282
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
*And a special Thank You to Tubemonkey for all of his work on these lists! Wow, I am sooo impressed, you deserve lots of bananas for this!
S
You're welcome; and I appreciate it.

I'd like to give a special thanks to all of those who are contributing deals and links for the stuff I'm missing. This makes this whole thing a team effort.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #283
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:

eP
This is what I use. I have two of them so far. They work great and you can store the Clip in it and it's accessories. She might like the pink.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-22-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #284
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The 32GB Nexus 7 finally showed up in a BF ad. Office Depot will be selling it for $230. Hope it'll be available online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Thanks for that. If only I could subscribe to an alert for that one possibility!
I just ordered a 32GB Nexus 7 at Office Depot for $230.

Finally got my #1 item

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-22-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #285
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
By the way, the Roku HD is on sale for $39.99 right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Roku-2500R-HD-...ywords=roku+hd

eP
A big thank you