Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
Question A reliable, light-weight, front-lit replacement for Hanvon C18

I know finding a colored one with a mirasol display or better is not likely, so I can do with a regular gray scale one. I want to know what the RELIABLE alternatives are. So far I came across Onyx AfterGlow 2, but I don't know about its reliability. The lightest maybe Kobo Aura (174 gm) but does it have open Android? What are the other alternatives?

Thanks.
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
front-light, kobo, light weight, onyx, reliable