Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
Schaapje82
Schaapje82 began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
Title sort in Dutch

I usually click the arrow next to the 'title' field in de meta info to make sure that 'title sort' is the same as 'title'. But for some time now, Calibre automatically puts articles at the end of of the title. Like this:
Het boek van morgen - boek van morgen, Het
Before it did not change the order, it just updates any changes I made to the title. Is there a way to turn off this function? I want to be able to update the 'title sort' without 'het' or 'de' moving to the end like I could before.
Schaapje82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:31 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaapje82 View Post
I want to be able to update the 'title sort' without 'het' or 'de' moving to the end like I could before.
To prevent the title sort from moving the articles to the end, go to Preferences - Tweaks and change the following tweak from 'library_order' to 'strictly_alphabetic'.

# Control sorting of titles and series in the library display

title_series_sorting = 'strictly_alphabetic'
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
Schaapje82
Schaapje82 began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
To prevent the title sort from moving the articles to the end, go to Preferences - Tweaks and change the following tweak from 'library_order' to 'strictly_alphabetic'.

# Control sorting of titles and series in the library display

title_series_sorting = 'strictly_alphabetic'
Thanks!
Schaapje82 is offline   Reply With Quote