Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
Kayesce
Kayesce began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
How to wipe the memory?

Can any of you guys help my poor little PRS-600? In ebook library, I can see a book and two collections on the device - both have a sync icon on them, and when I try to remove them from the device, it tells me I have to remove them from the library and re-sync.

But the collections and the book don't exist in the library! I've tried to re-sync and they stay on the device.

I've reinstalled the software, but can't figure out how to reset the device back to factory settings. I apologise if this question has been asked before; I've tried to search but found nothing that really helps.

Thank you in anticipation.
Kayesce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Kayesce
Kayesce began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Oops, I apologise - I found this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...07&postcount=6

which helped. I only just realised that on rebooting after reset, I have to wait for the screen to display the Sony Reader boot up screen before pressing < and Vol + - I was getting ahead of myself.
Kayesce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert