Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
PDF reformatting help.

This might been posted before but couldn't find it, so here's my problem. I have a pretty long pdf that I would like to read easily from jetbook, but it requires horizontal scrolling for every line, I'm curious if there is a way to resize the pdf to better fit the screen or convert it to another file format I have tried using the save as text option on adobe reader 8. But the resulting file starts new lines at the most random places which I can't think of a way to fix it in a short amount of time. Any ideas?
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You are in the wrong group. For pdf specific issues see the PDF section: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
convesion, pdf, reformatting