Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Today, 04:23 PM   #13951
MickiTee
Groupie
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, T1 & T3, Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 (626)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
omg! EVERYTHING is 50% with SALE50! And I thought it was only for selected items! It must be a glitch.

I am taking advantage of it right now, who knows how long it's going to last and I have an extensive wish list

Same in the UK store. Hope it lasts over the week-end as I need to work out what to buy & how much I can afford to spend.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #13952
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiTee View Post
Same in the UK store. Hope it lasts over the week-end as I need to work out what to buy & how much I can afford to spend.
It *says* through the 31st. But maybe to be safe I'll try to be done shopping by the 30th...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:33 PM   #13953
artig
Connoisseur
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
With the SALE50 code you can even use it with the shopping basket. It will take 50% off the price of every book which is couponable during the checkout.
artig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:43 PM   #13954
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, iPhone 5, Sony T1, NOOK HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
omg! EVERYTHING is 50% with SALE50! And I thought it was only for selected items! It must be a glitch.

I am taking advantage of it right now, who knows how long it's going to last and I have an extensive wish list
It only works for two of the three books I have in my basket; one of those I put in to test a coupon from the contest, one I plucked from the "eligible titles" list, and the next one in the series I'm currently reading. You can guess which one didn't work.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:59 PM   #13955
fullybook
fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, Kobo Mini
I noticed that the 50% off code doesn't work on ADOBE DRM ebooks.
fullybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:03 PM   #13956
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullybook View Post
I noticed that the 50% off code doesn't work on ADOBE DRM ebooks.
Sure it does, if they're from publishers that allow discounting. Unfortunately a lot of the DRM'd stuff you'll find is also from publishers who insist on DRM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals