Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Berzelius
Connoisseur
Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2 & Sony PRS-T1
Books deleted by Calibre in Collections leave traces

I'm not sure if this should have been in the Kindle forum or the Calibre Plugins sub-forum but I decided on this one.

I have a Kindle and the Collections plugin on Calibre. If I delete a book in a Collection from my Kindle using the Remove matching books from device command in Calibre I noticed that the Collections plugin shows a book remnant still remaining as Book with no file ..... ^EBOK in the collection. Obviously not a killer, but if you allow these remnants to remain then the manual editing page of the Collection plug-in soon becomes cluttered up with these remnants.

Firstly, am I correct about these remnants remaining. Secondly, is there anything that can be done about them apart fom deleting them using the Collection plug-in.
Berzelius is offline   Reply With Quote