Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #76
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Oh nice phone sweetpea I guess you don't have to worry that it's going to break. Looks very sturdy built.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:01 AM   #77
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
Oh nice phone sweetpea I guess you don't have to worry that it's going to break. Looks very sturdy built.
Yep. Which is why I bought it.

Oh, I forgot one confession!

Hey, here's Sweetpea again! I had a fancy smartphone from work, a HTC something. I exchanged it for this one:

Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2010, 04:06 AM   #78
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Hello my name is MB and I cannot imagine life without my Pomegranate.

http://pomegranatephone.com/
***Psssst, MB. Don't let dg hear us..
Thanks for reminding me how much I really want one of those. ***
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #79
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Sweetpea's phone is so tough it doesn't need to surf the internet - it just stares it down until it gives up the information it needs.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #80
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Awwww .... let her in! [then we can steal her phone!]
Ah-HA! I knew it! Stay away from my Droid you ghost chicken you!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #81
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
refreshment chairman sounds good. I could serve refreshments while showing videos on my phone and talking about how really bad that is.

No, wait... was that a treasurer position that was still open? Humm, being the one is charge of the money sounds good too. I could use the extra cash to buy a smart phone um, I mean, I could carefully keep track of the support group funds.
See! See! Gotta watch those Greenies every second!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:04 AM   #82
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Thanks! I think. I don't want one. My phone makes the calls I need. I don't need to get apps for things.
But they have "Angry Birds"
Old 11-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #83
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I have 2 phones. The Windows mobile runs my life and the new Android Desire is for fun.

I got the Desire from my husband. He bought it for himself and a day later handed it to me. He complained ot was too complicated. He wants a phone that makes calls and does texts but with a slideout keybord so he can ring the Credit Union and check his account.

On the other hand I now have 4 ebook reading programs on the Desire plus some games and I have a lot of fun with it.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #84
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I still use my 6210 when I need it... I still love it, but the battery was getting old, it could only hold a charge for less than a week...

Not once, not twice, but three times... And all three times it wouldn't come back on again. That's when I decided I needed a new one, that could withstand the water.

That's when I got this one:

An Anti-Personal Phone!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:11 AM   #85
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
I have 2 phones. The Windows mobile runs my life and the new Android Desire is for fun.

I got the Desire from my husband. He bought it for himself and a day later handed it to me. He complained ot was too complicated. He wants a phone that makes calls and does texts but with a slideout keybord so he can ring the Credit Union and check his account.

On the other hand I now have 4 ebook reading programs on the Desire plus some games and I have a lot of fun with it.

Tell him to get the Droid2 it has a slide out keyboard and does EVERYTHING!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:24 AM   #86
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
DIS.......oh wait. Do you know anything about "who did it?" Maybe we can deal.......
You mean somebody "did" it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
See! See! Gotta watch those Greenies every second!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #87
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
I hate talking on the phone. I hate it with a fiery, flaming passion, but I recognize that owning a telephone is a necessary evil, especially since I cannot drive and frequently need to use some kind of communication device to figure out how to get somewhere (bus, taxi, combining errand runs with friends). Most of my phone calls are under 30 seconds, and those that aren't are usually the ones where I'm slogging my way through the Metro Transit Nextrip phone tree trying to figure out the fastest way to get home on the bus from where I am. If I want to chat with someone, I prefer to do it in person. I haven't had a landline since 2006.
I prefer to keep my PDA and mobile phone as separate devices. I love gadgets, just don't want telephone stuff contaminating them
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #88
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
But they have "Angry Birds"
Ahh, Angry Birds now that's an addictive game
Old 11-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #89
kennyc

BTW In addition to my Droid X ("Droid Does!") I have an iPhone provided by work.

Old 11-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #90
thinkpad
David

You're playing for both sides