Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
non-English dictionaries in eReader on iPod Touch?

I have an iPod Touch and am using eReader on it. I love it! Best buy I have made in a long time. Anyway, I have searched the Fictionwise site and cannot seem to figure out the dictionary feature. Is there only the one English dictionary available? I would love to be able to read in French on the iPod Touch and be able to click on a word to get its meaning. If there is a way to use the dictionary feature with other languages, can someone please point out to me how to get it?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
Selzernium
Enthusiast
Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-505
Well you could try eReader.com for more dictionaries, Anyway i have found these two Oxford French - English and Oxford English - French but don't know if they would help you.
Selzernium is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert