Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
glj
glj began at the beginning.

Device: GT-P3110
Kindle App & daily Guardian

Hi, for over a year now I have used Calibre for generating "The Guardian & Observer) @0600 daily & emailing it to mykindle.com.From the attachment you can see that no date is present on the shelf icon - I usually plumb for the one before the one last read, but Sat 16 Nov 2013 was different and had the date on it???? I don't know how it occurred, but it would be great to have every copy presented like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guardians.png
Views:	171
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	115393  
glj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by glj View Post
Hi, for over a year now I have used Calibre for generating "The Guardian & Observer) @0600 daily & emailing it to mykindle.com.From the attachment you can see that no date is present on the shelf icon - I usually plumb for the one before the one last read, but Sat 16 Nov 2013 was different and had the date on it???? I don't know how it occurred, but it would be great to have every copy presented like this.
We found out on the new Kindle Fire for covers to work on the Carousel they need to be huge like 1066x1600 it maybe work for you on the app too. Give it a try. You can use Generate cover plugin Calibre to quickly make your own.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert