Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Kraftwerk
Zealot
Kraftwerk began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Question 'Reading list' plugin disappears when Kindle is connected

Is this supposed to happen?
Bought a Kindle 4 a couple of days ago and connected it to my laptop while 'Calibre' was open and my 'Reading list' disappeared.

I was going to send the first few books in my list to the Kindle.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Calibre shows a different toolbar when a device is connected. Go into Preferences>Toolbar, and customise it to show what you want.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
Is this supposed to happen?
Bought a Kindle 4 a couple of days ago and connected it to my laptop while 'Calibre' was open and my 'Reading list' disappeared.

I was going to send the first few books in my list to the Kindle.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks
Tilia said it simple.
If you want a Icon to show both when disconnected and connected, you need to customize each mode-version of the toolbar.

Location Manager is Your Device and must be on a 'When connected' toolbar
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
Kraftwerk
Zealot
Kraftwerk began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Thanks for the help. I will give it a go.
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote