Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast
Slartibartfaust began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
CBR questions

Ok i finally got .cbr to load and display with latest update
one problem, in portrait mode with no magnification (suits me better than dragging page around and constant flashing) why can i not swipe down to see entire page?
swapping pages goes to top of the next and cuts out at least half of the former if you know what i mean

yes i have tried applying a little bit of magnification, but that does not suit as it then becomes to large for the width in landscape and the swiping around nightmare begins

Any suggestions? am I missing some technique?

Thx
Slartibartfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
If you mean the landscape mode you are not missing anything, it is a bug.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast

Oh i see
That's a shame, seems like a fairly important feature to work/be tested to me

thanks
Old 11-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
You need to magnify BEFORE you turn the orientation of the page. Then you will be able to move the page to cover 100% of it.
However, yes, the page "changes" color when it is moved - that is not a bug - you are not in "reading mode" when you are moving cbr or pdf and this affects your page.

Hope this helps my friend - good reading!
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply,
I don't think you know what i meant, in landscape mode you cannot scroll up and down within the page, and magnifying it makes it annoying re moving side to side.
Advert