Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 03:09 AM   #1
emily08
emily08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-650
Red Sony prs-650

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the red 650 is available/will be available anywhere in the uk please, I have googled and only one store came up that i've never heard of, so I feel a bit worried about ordering

thanks in advance
emily08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Hi Emily

You can pick up a Red 650 at Pixmania which is a French based company. They are ok to deal with however they have priced it at £242 plus £8 postage so thats an extra £50 over the black or silver. Or if you could live with the 350 Waterstones are doing a pink one for £130
It doesnt look like we are going to get the red over here. If you go on the Sony website it does say Black/Silver and Red but if you go to order you dont get red as a choice.
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
emily08
emily08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-650
Red sony prs-650

Just a heads up for anyone else after a red 650 which I thought was unavailable in the uk, I managed to get one from the sony store in Derby today, although have to say it looks more of a rasberry colour to me than red.
emily08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
I find the red color varies depending on lighting conditions.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
sgtpokey
sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sgtpokey could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony prs-505, 900, 650
I think I'd call it "metallic merlot".

Actually I was worried the red would be too girly (me being a guy), but I'm liking mine... I wish they had a green or blue one though
sgtpokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert