Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
Lukek5
Lukek5 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Five Free Ebooks on Body Language

Hello im new to the forums, and ebooks in general.
Im posting 5 ebooks that will teach you how to read people by their body language. The 5 ebooks are all fairly short, but I got alot out of reading them and I think you will also.
-----------------------------------------
How to get the truth out of anyone
How To Read Body Language
Masters of Body Language
Non Verbal Communication
Reading Body Language for seduction
-----------------------------------------
I ran them all with adobe reader and they worked fine.. should I have them in a different format? Sorry im very new to this

Also please note none of these ebooks were written by me, but were all free
Credit to the authors in each individual ebook.

[link removed by moderator]

Feedback/tips is appreciated

Last edited by Patricia; 04-09-2010 at 06:02 AM. Reason: possible copyright violation
Lukek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:12 AM   #2
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Thanks for sharing them and welcome to the forum!
carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukek5 View Post
Hello im new to the forums, and ebooks in general.
Im posting 5 ebooks that will teach you how to read people by their body language. The 5 ebooks are all fairly short, but I got alot out of reading them and I think you will also.

I ran them all with adobe reader and they worked fine.. should I have them in a different format? Sorry im very new to this

Also please note none of these ebooks were written by me, but were all free
Credit to the authors in each individual ebook.

[link deleted]

Feedback/tips is appreciated
The books appear as exe files. I'm very wary about downloading exe files from unknown sources. Could I suggest that you make them available as mobi or ePub files?

Regards, Alex

Last edited by HarryT; 04-09-2010 at 06:48 AM.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
The books appear as exe files. I'm very wary about downloading exe files from unknown sources. Could I suggest that you make them available as mobi or ePub files?

Regards, Alex
Second that! as .exe files from a first time poster - to my mind this may well be some sort of scam!!
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I've had to delete the link because it is not clear that the copyright-holders have given permission for these books to be copied.
Also, they have .exe file extensions. Why is that?

If you can reassure us, Luke1, then we can reinstate the link.

Patricia
[moderator]
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
free ebook