Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
Bluebaize
Enthusiast
Bluebaize doesn't litterBluebaize doesn't litter

Device: iPad
Metadata insert

Hi All

I have looked around but cant find any similar thread so...

Any time I insert the metadata in the begining of a book it is always justified to the left rather than all centered like it used to be.

I prefer the centered text in its little box at the begining of a book but can not seem to find anything that affects this so presume I haven't upset a setting or something. I guess it may have changed due to some change during an update?

Any help appreciated.
Bluebaize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebaize View Post
Hi All

I have looked around but cant find any similar thread so...

Any time I insert the metadata in the begining of a book it is always justified to the left rather than all centered like it used to be.

I prefer the centered text in its little box at the begining of a book but can not seem to find anything that affects this so presume I haven't upset a setting or something. I guess it may have changed due to some change during an update?

Any help appreciated.
EPUB?
The normal 'Jacket' that gets added during conversion?

Today's convert (3 books) = all Centered, just as normal
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
Bluebaize
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
EPUB?
The normal 'Jacket' that gets added during conversion?

Today's convert (3 books) = all Centered, just as normal
If by 'Jacket' you mean the section that gets added with the metadata - Title, series and any tags etc inside the first page - then yes it is always left aligned when it never used to be.

Cover art is ok and so is any other formatting within the book except for this initial metadata section.

Apologies if i'm not being very clear
Old 06-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebaize View Post
If by 'Jacket' you mean the section that gets added with the metadata - Title, series and any tags etc inside the first page - then yes it is always left aligned when it never used to be.

Cover art is ok and so is any other formatting within the book except for this initial metadata section.

Apologies if i'm not being very clear
No problem.

The only thing I can think of is you changed your default device profile and it thinks the format does not support Centering.
As I said: EPUB to a Hanlin V5 (profile) works great.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
Bluebaize
Enthusiast

Ok, thanks. I will go back and re-check everything over again.
Advert