Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
OK -- rooted, but some questions

OK -- I have successfully rooted my NC. I tried downloading the NYT app and it said it would be downloaded, but I never got confirmation that it actually did download and install. It's not showing up on my Extras page. I've tried rebooting. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks!!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
t3l01v
Enthusiast
t3l01v began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Hey BuDDaY!

This seems to be a common issue. I highly recommend installing ZEAM. It's a launcher that replaces the default home system. It has an app tray that you can use to launch all your apps, and not just the ones that show up in Extras. Mess with this app for a while and you'll get a good grasp of how it works.
t3l01v is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Thanks! I just downloaded Zeam, and yes, indeed, there was my NYT app. Awesome!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote