Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
sirdouglas
sirdouglas began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
My Ebook Library

I am having some problems with this program "My Ebook Library." It looks like a wonderful program to organize ebooks though. I have inserted the ISBN for a book and upon searching for the book information, an error pops up. "The underlying connection was closed." I looked at under Tool - Options, and noticed I need an access key. I clicked "Get Access Key" but the website appears to have disappeared.

Anyone have any luck with this program. Does it still work? How do I get an access key to download book info? Are there better alternatives?

Thanks!

Doug
sirdouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The site MyEbookLibrary.co.uk is definately down. Sorry about that.

You could try Calibre to keep track of your eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert