Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #1321
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I reviewed the Dawning of Power Trilogy by Brian Rathbone, a good epic fantasy series.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/10/...r-trilogy.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #1322
DiabeticCook
DiabeticCook began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I am an affiliate marketer focusing on the diabetes sector.
I will be focusing on releasing my own ebooks in the future with focus on cooking/baking together as a family.
A qualified chef and also a diabetes sufferer, I know the importance of healthy eating, but also eating delicious food.
Have a look at my site for a good cook book focused on the diabetes among us.

http://www.diabeticdietadvisor.com/

Looking forward to learning more from the forum.

Regards
Adriaan
DiabeticCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:20 AM   #1323
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A "Favorite Short Stories" post about Joseph Payne Brennan's "The Calamander Chest." http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...der-chest.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:57 PM   #1324
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
New blog post at The Bleeding Edge.

The Elephants in the Room

Maybe I’m getting crabby or frustrated or impatient but it seems that physics has forgotten its basics. Let’s start with gravity. We become aware of gravity even before we are born...

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/20...s-in-room.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #1325
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another review has been posted. Today I'm exploring Melbourne indie author Vicky Tyley's second crime/mystery novel, Sleight Malice.

The story was the winner in my assessment. Have a read of the review here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/1...y-vicki-tyley/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #1326
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've done some updates of the maps for the world of Ryallon, which is where my books are located.
http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/10/...f-ryallon.html
Old 10-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #1327
John Carroll
kookoo

I got comic number 3 of the Nadir's Zenith - Comic Book series. I've written a review for it on my blog. It's just getting better and the suspense is building. I highly recommend getting these comics, and if you can, they've got a Kickstarter going to help raise money to make the next two even better!

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/10/...eview-and.html
Old 10-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #1328
Stentor
Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kindle,Sony PRS-T1
read Feedly on kindle

FabReadly( http://fabreadly.com ) sends unread posts with periodical format to your kindle everyday. you can also save interesting post from kindle to Evernote or Pocket by 1-click.

Last edited by Stentor; 10-23-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Stentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:30 AM   #1329
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
What advantage does this have over the official Feedly app?

I use Feedly every day between my Fire and my PC. It's a great RSS reader.

ETA: Nevermind....it's too early in the morning. I didn't realize this was for e-readers instead of the app.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #1330
anthony81
thaumaturgist
anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anthony81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW1+2,K5,NST/NST Glow/Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stentor View Post
FabReadly( http://fabreadly.com ) sends unread posts to your kindle every day. you can also save interesting post from kindle to Evernote or Pocket by 1-click.
Can you provide more information? Does it only send unread post 1 time everyday? Does it offer sync ect....
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #1331
Stentor
Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Stentor is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kindle,Sony PRS-T1
yes, it sends unread posts one time everyday.
Stentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #1332
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stentor View Post
FabReadly. ..
Thanks for sharing. Added into the Tools Index.

BTW is it free, and will be free in the future?
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #1333
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Published my next review. Unfortunately, this was one I did not connect with. It could be a case of the wrong book for the wrong reader.

Anyway - here's the review for M. A. Comley's Cruel Justice: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/1...by-m-a-comley/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #1334
CarlR3
CarlR3 began at the beginning.

Device: None
I'm writing a fantasy saga and am hosting it on an all new website. Free to read, thought the members of this forum might be interested. I've been writing it for a while, but I just launched this website days ago:

http://talesofaria.com

It's for the young adult demographic, though it does contain language and sexual references. I'd appreciate any feedback I can get. (There's links on the site to do so.) Thanks for your time!

-Carl Russ, III

(I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in an actual e-book sharing section of the site. So I just took a stab at it.)
CarlR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #1335
John Carroll
kookoo

I introduce you to a character that will never make it into any of my books:

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/10/...never-met.html

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing