Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
twotails
twotails began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Plugin request - tag sanitizer

I would like a plugin that automatically cleans up imported tags. Like when I download tags for a book and it loads:
Code:
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Science Fiction and Fantasy
Science Fiction & Fantasy
SciFi
Fiction - Science Fiction
Fiction - SciFi
I'd like this plugin to be able to just reduce that mess of redundancy to a pair of simple "Fantasy" and "Science Fiction" tags. Ideally it would be user customizable so I could list various tags, and what I would like those tags to be turned into. I've looked around and never saw anything like this online. Or if it already exists, I'd love for someone to point me to it.
twotails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:42 AM   #2
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotails View Post
I would like a plugin that automatically cleans up imported tags. Like when I download tags for a book and it loads:
Code:
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Science Fiction and Fantasy
Science Fiction & Fantasy
SciFi
Fiction - Science Fiction
Fiction - SciFi
I'd like this plugin to be able to just reduce that mess of redundancy to a pair of simple "Fantasy" and "Science Fiction" tags. Ideally it would be user customizable so I could list various tags, and what I would like those tags to be turned into. I've looked around and never saw anything like this online. Or if it already exists, I'd love for someone to point me to it.

Trivial. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=247425

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote