Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
How to contact Fictionwise???

I've lost my Fictionwise password and their "request your password by email" is not responding to my requests. Does anyone have a phone number or other means of contacting their support? I even emailed them but no response.
Thanks,
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I've lost my Fictionwise password and their "request your password by email" is not responding to my requests. Does anyone have a phone number or other means of contacting their support? I even emailed them but no response.
Thanks,
Go to http://www.fictionwise.com/servlet/mw?t=support select "Suggestions and feedback" from the combo-box and press "Go", then press the "Get More Help" button. That will give you a form where you can submit a request straight into their issue-tracker. I've submitted issues that way several times and have always gotten a response within 24 hours.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert