Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
GregoryLamberson
Gregory Lamberson
GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
PERSONAL DEMONS: THE JAKE HELMAN FILES (FREE)

As I noted in my introduction, my publisher, Medallion Press, is offering Personal Demons, the first book in my occult detective seriess "The Jake Helman Files," for FREE as an e-book from Amazon, B & N, Korbo, and others until Aug. 22nd:

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Demon...2847167&sr=8-6

Personal Demons was originally published as Limited Edition HC and TPB by Broken Umbrella Press in 2004; it won the Anubis Award for Horror. Medallion revised and reprinted it as a mass market paperback in 2009, when it won the IPPY Gold Medal for Horror. Last year the second book in the series, Desperate Souls, was published as a TPB, and both books were produced as audio books by Audible.com. The third book, Cosmic Forces, will be published in October, and I've completed the fourth book, Tortured Spirits, for October 2012.

The series combines horror, noir, and crime drama.
GregoryLamberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
sounds interesting - thanks
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Got it. Thank you!

You should get an ebook Reader, my friend - just to see what your work looks like on a Kindle, nook, or other reading device.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
thanks for the freebie but it's not available for the korbo :P yet.
i just checked kobobooks.com and it's not coming up.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
GregoryLamberson
Gregory Lamberson
GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
thanks for the freebie but it's not available for the korbo :P yet.
i just checked kobobooks.com and it's not coming up.
I checked with my pub, and for some reason Kobo is running the promotion 2 weeks later than other retailers.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
GregoryLamberson
Gregory Lamberson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Got it. Thank you!

You should get an ebook Reader, my friend - just to see what your work looks like on a Kindle, nook, or other reading device.

Don
Doc, I'm going to have to get an e-reader and an Ipad for another reason: my next project, which my publisher isn't announcing until December, involves technology which is designed to add a whole new level to e-books.