Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
Willie Ekaslike
Willie Ekaslike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PSR-505

Hi guys

I'm new here (hence this post), I'm looking to buy an ebook reader after Christmas as I don't suppose will be bringing me one . I Hope to get some ideas as to which will be best for me. I'm currently using my Palm Tungsten E2, so have quite a few books in pdb format.

Willie
~0^0~
Willie Ekaslike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR - the place with heaps of nice people, lots of info & great books
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Willie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote