Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
alcintr
alcintr began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Talking Good evening!

This is my first foray into ebook publishing.
I am now stranded in Boca Raton, FL after spending most of my adult life in New York. I have changed careers and am working as an art teacher after completing 25 years of climbing the advertising and print production ladder to financial success and political suicide. I really hated having to swim around in the shark pool to avoid being stabbed.
I have always painted on the side and left advertising to live the dream of owning an art gallery in the Virgin Islands. It sounds better than it is. It was a beautiful place but running a business is running a business.
I love to write when the inspiration struck me. Seeing my sweet imaginative grand daughter play her fantasy games inspired me to write a fairy tale which I haven't actually published yet for fear of putting the cart before the horse. And where is the best venue to publish? The shouts for Amazon's Kindle seem to be loudest. Anything I can do to help the community let me know.
alcintr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
children, fairy tales, fantasy ebook, new author