Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-03-2011, 03:18 AM   #76
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus2.0 View Post
If I'm not too late off the mark can I join in too please? Thank you.
I think you might be in time if you can send a private message with your email address to NightGeometry ASAP.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #77
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Just checking in - PM me with your email address, and I'll send the gift through to you.
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #78
Animus2.0
Animus2.0 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Thank you NightGeometry and to you pdurrant. Message sent.
Animus2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #79
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Okay, done. You should receive an email Animus.

Again, thanks all, much appreciated.
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #80
Animus2.0
Animus2.0 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I have now received my code and am ready to send on to anyone who wants it.

Thank you everyone for making this possible and to NightGeometry for taking the time to pass it on.
Animus2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #81
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus2.0 View Post
I have now received my code and am ready to send on to anyone who wants it.
Good to hear. If no-one's spoken up in a couple of days, I think you might as well redeem the coupon. Someone'll do a new chain eventually anyway.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #82
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
This is a really cool idea, I'd not seen it before. I'm not eligible, I've already got dozens of books from Webscription.net. But when it's time to do the next Webscription (probably for the August, 2011 bundle), I'll be sure to come back here and set one of these up. I've run out of friends who aren't already on Webscriptions to gift mine to.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote