Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
Naderstouhy
Enthusiast
Naderstouhy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Arrow Translation

I'll be 100% finishing the arabic translation by the end of this week, i need to ask few Question, can we have multiple Web Language interface as one time ? i mean is there a plug in for changing language ? and also i need to know how to make it happen, the steps that i need to do for having multiple language interfaces.. thanks a lot
Naderstouhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
Naderstouhy
Enthusiast

it takes to much too have a reply in this forum lol

Last edited by Naderstouhy; 07-11-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naderstouhy View Post
it takes to much too have a reply in this forum lol
Some people are in different Time zones .
(And they keep daylight hours )
Give them a chance to Slurp their morning beverage and boot their system
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple language interface". The interface can have only one language at a time. If you mean that you want the language of the web interface to be user selectable from a web browser independent of the language of calibre, then no, there is no way to do that. If you want to develop it yourself, you are of course free to do so, code is calibre.library.server
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
Naderstouhy
Enthusiast

thanks Kovid yeah that's what i mean, i will do it my self, i need to know how to change first the language of the website ? what do i need to change within the code to be able to run the ar.po for exemple ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple language interface". The interface can have only one language at a time. If you mean that you want the language of the web interface to be user selectable from a web browser independent of the language of calibre, then no, there is no way to do that. If you want to develop it yourself, you are of course free to do so, code is calibre.library.server

Last edited by Naderstouhy; 07-12-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #6
Naderstouhy
Enthusiast

and please does calibre support RTL ?
Old 07-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I dont have the time to tell you in detail how to make this change. If you want support for RTL languages in the content server, you will have to patch it to add dir="rtl" on the body tag of the generated html. Check if the language is arabic or hebrew and add the dir attribute accordingly.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
translation