Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 06:02 AM   #1
pufff
Enthusiast
pufff began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Catalogue of items on device only?

Is it possible to create a catalogue of only the books which are on my Kindle? I plugged my Kindle in and clicked on the Device button, highlighted all the books there, but the "create catalogue" button was then unavailable to me. Is this possible?
Thanks!
pufff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pufff View Post
Is it possible to create a catalogue of only the books which are on my Kindle? I plugged my Kindle in and clicked on the Device button, highlighted all the books there, but the "create catalogue" button was then unavailable to me. Is this possible?
Thanks!
'ondevice:true' in your library view will select the same books, assuming you don't have books on your Kindle that aren't in your library.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert