Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
maribel44
maribel44 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle and Calibre converter
e.book Converter - Calibre

Hello I am new to this forum today, live in the UK, and have had my kindle since Christmas I recently gifted my sister one, and as I had used Calibre for conversion and transfer to my Kindle, without problems, I advised her to use this. I should add at this point we are both Senior Citizens. Unfortunately my sister has registered with Calibre using her e.mail address and not the Kindle e.mail address, consequently the books are not being sent to the Kindle. She has uninstalled the programme and re installed but cannot change the e.mail address. I wonder if anyone has a solution to this problem please
maribel44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
With Calibre open click on the 'Preferences' button and then click on 'Sharing books by email' under the 'Sharing' heading. There you can add/remove email addresses.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert