Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-16-2021, 06:36 PM   #1
scolby33
scolby33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Giving Away a Jailbroken PW1

Hello!

I have a Jailbroken PW1 (Serial No. Starting B024) running firmware 5.4.4.2. I think I must've followed the guide from this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...19&postcount=1, but it's been so long I don't remember. It is running KUAL, which has KUAL+, Back Door Lock, Helper+, Librarian Sync, and USBNetwork. I have kept it in airplane mode for most of its life.

I would like to give this Kindle to a friend, and so would like to deregister it from my Amazon account and delete all the content that's on it. However, I'd like to preserve the Jailbreak for them. What is the correct/safe way to do this?

Thanks!
scolby33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 11:06 AM   #2
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
Why not just deregister it and give it to them with the content as a gift?
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2021, 06:04 PM   #3
scolby33
scolby33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up

That's a good point! Without turning on the wifi, I can't deregister it from the Kindle, but I did realize I could deregister it from the Amazon website. I've done that and passed it off.
scolby33 is offline   Reply With Quote