Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
kiera34
kiera34 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
PDF to Epub = bad formatting

I've been trying to convert a PDF to an Epub. Everything works except for the fact that there are some formatting issues. I.e. Sentences that are part of a paragraph appear as their own separate paragraph. The spacing is off. How do I convert while keeping the original formatting?

Thanks!
kiera34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...-pdf-documents
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, formatting, pdf