Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audible - Buy 4, Get $10

Didn't see this offer posted here yet, but it started 01 Nov and ends 30 Nov.

Buy 4, Get $10 -- Earn up to $20 in Rewards

Quote:
Buy four audiobooks between November 1 and November 30, 2012, and you'll earn a $10 Listening Reward coupon.*
Quote:
*You must purchase 4 or more audiobooks by November 30, 2012, at 11:59 PM ET (US). Audiobooks must have a regular price of $14.95 or more to be eligible for the 4 audiobook purchase minimum. Limit two rewards per customer. Your coupon will be placed in your account at the end of the promotional window, and no later than December 6, 2012. You will be notified by email when the coupon is available in your account. The coupon is good for audio content only and will expire on December 31, 2012.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
For a while I've been hunting down and saving to my wishlist discounted Whispersync for Voice companion audiobooks for ebooks I'd bought inexpensively or gotten free. Earlier today I bought 6 of those @ $1.99 each and used a couple of credits for two more audiobooks on my wishlist.

I might spend the $20 on some of the companion audiobooks I found that were closer to $5, unless another sale of some sort shows up in December.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I picked up 8 books a few days ago when the deal started. I save all of my credits until a deal like this comes up.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't forget to check out Whispersync for Voice audiobooks. They also qualify for this offer as long as their regular price is $14.95 or higher.

For example, if you own the Kindle edition of "Hunger Games" you can buy the Audible edition for $3.95. Since its regular price is $24.95, this book will count as one of the four you need to qualify for the $10 offer.

Even the free books qualify if their regular price is $14.95 or higher. If you own the free Kindle edition of "Dracula", you can buy the Audible edition for free. Since its regular price is $29.95, it also counts as a qualifying book for the $10 offer.

Whispersync for Voice

Whispersync for Voice - Free

Edit:

Of the 10 free Whispersync ready Kindle books above, 9 of them have free Audible versions. "A Tale of Two Cities" does not.

The other 9 free ones all have free Audible versions, but only 7 of them qualify for this offer (regular price $14.95 and up). "Wizard of Oz" and "Moll Flanders" have regular prices below $14.95.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-14-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
By the way, you don't need a membership for this offer, only an account.

Thanks for the links monkey. I had my husband stock up on free Whispersync for Voice books/audiobooks (that I had already purchased months ago on my Kindle/Audible account). Now his non-member account will get $20 too!

Audible didn't plan that very well, did they? Although I remember they had some classics available for under a buck the last time this offer was around, so maybe this promotion is all about giving you easy money to spend.

Last edited by Synamon; 11-14-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Thanks for the links monkey. I had my husband stock up on free Whispersync for Voice books/audiobooks (that I had already purchased months ago on my Kindle/Audible account). Now his non-member account will get $20 too!
YW; and I'm glad it worked out for your husband.

Like you, I also stocked up on those books months ago. Now I'm out of luck for the free ones. I'm scanning through the books I own to see which ones are Whispersync ready. I may pick up some of those to qualify for this offer.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Audible didn't plan that very well, did they? Although I remember they had some classics available for under a buck the last time this offer was around, so maybe this promotion is all about giving you easy money to spend.
Yeah, sometimes you wonder; but then, most people don't look at these boards and the loopholes we look for to get free books.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #8
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
For the uninitiated here's the link to the free whisper-sync books basically once you have purchased the the kindle book for free you can get the audiobook for free. If you do this 4 time and the RRP of the audio book was over $14.95(most are) then you should receive a $10 credit

Last edited by melmac; 11-14-2012 at 01:44 AM.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
BTW, many of the ones that used to be free (original list was 28) are still free, just not on the free list! I don't know why Amazon did this. Go back to one of the original lists (like over at Karen's blog) and check them out individually.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
BTW, many of the ones that used to be free (original list was 28) are still free, just not on the free list! I don't know why Amazon did this. Go back to one of the original lists (like over at Karen's blog) and check them out individually.
Thanks, that's good to know
Old 11-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Of the 10 free Whispersync ready Kindle books above, 9 of them have free Audible versions. "A Tale of Two Cities" does not.
Now it does:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Tale-Two-Cit.../dp/B004EHZXVQ

and

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030V51H8/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Great find! I picked out and bought three of the Kindle/Audible Whispersync $0.00 freebies yesterday but hadn't settled on a fourth title -- I looked at this one yesterday, but one of them was not $0.00 and passed it by. Thanks for the update!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
w00t $0 spent, $20 credit on its way. Thank you Audible
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
Great find! I picked out and bought three of the Kindle/Audible Whispersync $0.00 freebies yesterday but hadn't settled on a fourth title -- I looked at this one yesterday, but one of them was not $0.00 and passed it by. Thanks for the update!
Buy four more sets of the free ones and you can get a second $10 coupon. You can earn two of them during this promotion.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
That's what I did. Had to use my secondary account, since I already had the lot on my main acct.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible