Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
ProudCabbage
ProudCabbage began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Basic 613
I've lost all of my default books.

I needed to format internal memory on my reader, but I did not knew that it would delete all of default books, which I desperately need.

If anyone out there would be kind enough to copy default Pocketbook books, and then upload them somewhere on the internet, then I would be eternally grateful to that person.
ProudCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
You should be able to find the books on PocketBook's website. They offer them as a download from there. If you click on a device in the "Products" section, and then click on the "Software and documentation" button, it will take you to a page with a "Book Collections" section. You can choose book packages in various languages there.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
ProudCabbage
ProudCabbage began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
You should be able to find the books on PocketBook's website. They offer them as a download from there. If you click on a device in the "Products" section, and then click on the "Software and documentation" button, it will take you to a page with a "Book Collections" section. You can choose book packages in various languages there.
Thank you very much!
ProudCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote