Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 10:53 AM   #31
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
I see we all survived the Supermoon

Looks like we are going to have some crazy weather this weekend. Freakin' snow on Sunday, well at least over here in Baltimore we are look at the return of the white stuff. I mean enough now, its almost April!!!

Still a great time to pick up a non-stop action adventure like The Tether for your eReader device, you can spend the weekend in the grip of a relentless chase across the city of Baltimore for only $0.99

Just click the links my signature or the links in the first post to this topic.

Its a riveting read
Arigato,
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #32
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by altworld View Post
Thank you Siraks, I hope you enjoy the novel

Please let me know what you think.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
will do. i may get to it next weekend when i take a road trip or at least start it.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #33
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

With the way The Tether is paced once you get past chapter four I think it makes an excellent road novel, as the story is a chase through Baltimore city, with a very cinematic finale. I hope you enjoy it and have a good trip
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 04-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #34
altworld
Evangelist

Beginning to wonder if it will ever stop raining.

The Tether, an Action Adventure that starts out Stephen King and ends James Patterson...

Now I know you want to read that :afro:
Arigato,
Nick Davis

Last edited by altworld; 04-07-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #35
altworld
Evangelist

Talking Interesting News on my Blog Today

The Tether Paranormal Action Adventure Optioned by Fox Studios... Megan Fox to play Sarah Taylor!!!

http://alt-world.com/altworld/?p=2136

Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 04-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #36
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Ugh. Megan Fox. I am disappoint.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #37
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Ugh. Megan Fox. I am disappoint.
I'm taking the ying with the yang, one thing Megan Fox has shown is she can run really well, and The Tether has Sarah running for about 60% of the book. Now if I get my own on set chair that will be really cool
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #38
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
is there perhaps a car washing scene? i understand thats how she got the role in Transformers.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #39
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Nice photoshop work! Is there a director attached?

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #40
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Congratulations AltWorld
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #41
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Whom to play what (and I note it was April 1 for you when you posted this).
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:01 AM   #42
Irian
Enthusiast
Irian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Irian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Irian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Irian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Irian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-600, PRS-650, Tolino Vision 3 HD, Kobo Libra H20
I've put the preview of the first one in my list, as soon as my reader arrives, I'll give it a try.
Irian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #43
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy_s View Post
Whom to play what (and I note it was April 1 for you when you posted this).
Shh... You'll let the secret out... Seriously though next year I will do better and maybe one day it will be a real announcement
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 04-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #44
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irian View Post
I've put the preview of the first one in my list, as soon as my reader arrives, I'll give it a try.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy it It starts all Stephan King, but ends all James Patterson with a lot of action.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
Old 04-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #45
altworld
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
is there perhaps a car washing scene? i understand thats how she got the role in Transformers.
A couple of chapters of Sarah running around in just a Hospital robe? Nope no car washing, although she does get covered in some demon murk at one point.
Arigato,
Nick Davis

Tags
hollywood, megan fox, the tether