Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
iRex iLiad 2nd edition

I bought this back in January, and have enjoyed using it, but realise that since I finished my university course, I'm not using the pen or the wifi functions, so could replace it with something smaller just for reading novels on. Due to a couple of problems (chronicled elsewhere on these forums!) it had a replacement main board a couple of months ago, and a replacement screen a couple of weeks ago, so is virtually a new machine, apart from the case, which has a tiny bald patch on the bottom right corner. It comes with all the orginal packaging, USB lead, mains adapter & shoulder bag, plus a brown "leather" iRex case. £300 ono to UK/Europe.

Last edited by carandol; 11-11-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Buyer found
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
sorinxdx
sorinxdx began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Pm sent!
sorinxdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert