Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
How to read adobe drmed epups on IQ?

I guess I'm missing something here but I cannot find a way to read DRMed epubs on my IQ. The Adobe Digtal Edition on my PC would not detect IQ as an ereader. No way to convey books to IQ.

Anyone knows how?
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzki View Post
I guess I'm missing something here but I cannot find a way to read DRMed epubs on my IQ. The Adobe Digtal Edition on my PC would not detect IQ as an ereader. No way to convey books to IQ.

Anyone knows how?
Yes, in fact, I do. The PB reader does not support DRMed files yet. This will be changed before end of this year, same as the until now missing TTS. If you absolutely need that DRMed book, please download he fabulous txtr application for now.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Yes, in fact, I do. The PB reader does not support DRMed files yet. This will be changed before end of this year, same as the until now missing TTS. If you absolutely need that DRMed book, please download he fabulous txtr application for now.
Thank you for this information. Please post a new thread when this very important feature has been added!

Once I know I am able to read my drm books on it, I will be able to purchase it.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
LoneTech
Zealot
LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
A new promise of software development? Please publish the 302 keyboard support. It's only been "almost done" half a year. Then again, neither of these problems apply to me.. I haven't received my device to see what (other) issues that'll have. :/

Edit: I apologize for the off-topic post. It was impulsive.

Last edited by LoneTech; 12-06-2010 at 09:28 AM.
LoneTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTech View Post
A new promise of software development? Please publish the 302 keyboard support. It's only been "almost done" half a year. Then again, neither of these problems apply to me.. I haven't received my device to see what (other) issues that'll have. :/

Edit: I apologize for the off-topic post. It was impulsive.
Nothing for you to apologize for. It's me who has to do the apologies.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert