Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #61
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Straven View Post
If you haven't read a book, there's no sense in spending gobs of time beating it into shape only to read it and find you didn't really care for it.
For the most part it takes very little time, one pass through Calibre's conversion process with my preferred settings and I'm set. Occassionaly I'll go into the html and replace all the <br> with paragraphs or adjust a margin, but these go quickly too. If the source file is beyond those quick steps I'll junk it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote