Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Kindle 2i w/case and m-edge stand

hi.. I have a K2i with a black amazon case and flexible m-edge stand (i love that thing).
I bought the kindle in November of '09 but amazon replaced it around May '10, so it's pretty new. it's in perfect shape and hasn't really been used too much (i have a k3 and a dxg as well so I don't really have a need for it).

I'm not really sure what to ask for it so you can make me an offer.
I'd also be receptive to working out some kind of trade (+/- cash) for a nook (e-ink)/sony/bookeen.
I'm in canada and I'd ship to any place.
thanks.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

okay... let's say $180 for the works.
is that reasonable? I really don't know what to ask.
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
sonian
sonian began at the beginning.

Device: soniaanaser@gmail.com
HI, I'm trying to sell mine too. I"m not sure where I can sell it. My father bought it about 3 months ago and I never use it. Where can I sell it. I'm thinking of selling it for around $150.
sonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
bZkindle
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonian View Post
HI, I'm trying to sell mine too. I"m not sure where I can sell it. My father bought it about 3 months ago and I never use it. Where can I sell it. I'm thinking of selling it for around $150.
$150 might be a bit pricey for just a kindle 2 without accessories being that you can get a new one for 30 bucks more.
Why don't you post it here in the flea market?
personally, I'm going to put it mine on ebay if I don't get any nibbles soon.

Come on people! Talk me down- I'm easy.
Or trade me your old kobo, sony or whatever so I at least can have some variety and a different gadget to fool with.
3 kindles is just redundant.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
sonian

sorrryyy
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
sonian

It has a case too but how much do you think I should sell it for
Old 03-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
bZkindle
Fanatic

Quote:
sorrryyy
sorry?

I just saw your other thread and that it has a case.
What to sell it for? God, I don't know what to even ask for mine so...
But it sounds about right.
If someone replies, I'm sure they'll let you know if it's too much.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #8
sonian

Well I changed it to $130. I suggest you sell yours on amazon and not ebay because ebay will sell it for you for much cheaper than amazon.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #9
bZkindle
Fanatic

Quote:
Well I changed it to $130. I suggest you sell yours on amazon and not ebay because ebay will sell it for you for much cheaper than amazon.
it looks like I'd have to set up a bank account in the US to sell on amazon.. a pain to say the least.

so, BUMP!