Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #1
lovelygirl
lovelygirl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is iPhone 5 Will Come at June?

There are some rumors said the iPhone 5 will come out at June of this year, is it true? i doubt it, but meanwhile, i hope that will be true...because my iphone 4 is really a little old and i hope to buy an iphone 5 but not the iphone 4s...
lovelygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
October is more likely.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
October is more likely.
Agreed, though if we are lucky, they may at least announce at WWDC.

I'm hoping that the rumoured changes to the form are true. I had bought a 4 and hated it so much I went back to my 3GS which I am still using, and sold the 4. Many of the android phones have a form that I really like, I wish Apple would make something like that. My little Huawei Sonic is very nice to hold in the hand. The 3GS is fine, too... but the 4/4S... UGH. I even prefer the first iPhone with the alu back.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
lovelygirl
lovelygirl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Agreed, though if we are lucky, they may at least announce at WWDC.

I'm hoping that the rumoured changes to the form are true. I had bought a 4 and hated it so much I went back to my 3GS which I am still using, and sold the 4. Many of the android phones have a form that I really like, I wish Apple would make something like that. My little Huawei Sonic is very nice to hold in the hand. The 3GS is fine, too... but the 4/4S... UGH. I even prefer the first iPhone with the alu back.
Yeah, It seems that Apple likes to go unconventional route...but broadly speaking, the new generation is better than the old ones, i think... may be is iPhone 5 is still worthy to wait...
lovelygirl is offline   Reply With Quote