Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #361
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Actually, a real friend hands you a beer and says, "Pass me that bucket of chicken!"

jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #362
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
Kiwis can outrun leopards, or failing that fly away (if we could)

Nah, you can't! I am surea kiwi called Pippa runs like a girl

I don't need to join your "Ebooks without guilt" club because I don't have any guilt.

The worse! You should feel guilty. You are as guilty as everyone else here

And poppaea, you're at it again, trying to encourage others to feed your addiction.

And? Jealous cos I succeed?

I'm off to bask in the reflection off my halo, I haven't downloaded anything to my reader in since Friday night.

Which does not mean you haven't bought anything. Maybe it just sits on your computer, waiting to be transferred to your reader? HM???

Poppea, maybe you do need to talk to me, kiwis are expert at buying books and making it look like like they didn't. ever heard of geo restrictions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Poppaea... get a grip, be honest and say the following, "I don't have a problem, I like books... you can never have too many books, the problem is other people, they're closet book haters!"
Of course the others are the problem. First they drag me into their little ebookbuyingaddictsanonymusthing when I only had bought 31 books in 10 month and get me on the buying track by constantly talking about it and then they try to cut me off cold turkey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I'm right here. You're never without my support. I'll help you with those meanies. We're fine.

Did I miss something?
Ah! Pooh! My friend! My true friend!

Quote:
Actually, a real friend hands you a beer and says, "Pass me that bucket of chicken!"

What? Friends get your lukewarm stale beer and you get the chicken??? OMG you are Lucifers brat!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #363
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
What? Friends get your lukewarm stale beer and you get the chicken??? OMG you are Lucifers brat!
I think I feel a user title change coming on...
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #364
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Can't give you anymore K. today. But the new user title looks cool

Old 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #365
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Can't give you anymore K. today. But the new user title looks cool

Thanks! And you deserve the Karma for inspiring the title!

(Because REAL friends inspire each other.)
Old 06-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #366
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
a meanie and Lucifer's brat? You're having a really productive day, aren't you
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #367
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
a meanie and Lucifer's brat? You're having a really productive day, aren't you
Well, it's Sunday, and there's not much else to do except watch golf and eat pizza. Wreaking havoc on the interwebz is waaay more fun!
Old 06-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #368
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:

Ahem! I said, Ahem!

Any more of this kind of language and I'll, .... I'll .....

I'll purchase tons of ebooks using your account & credit cards ... and NOT share them with you!

AND ... I'll report those purchases in this thread ... as YOUR purchases! No one will believe your futile denials!
Muahahahahahahahaha!

Take that! [and wipe that chicken grease off your face!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #369
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

RRRR, I could bite into your swell body for sheer pleasure when you are so furious, Pooh

(Bought some BDSM erotica this month, does it show in my posts?)
Old 06-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #370
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
RRRR, I could bite into your swell body for sheer pleasure when you are so furious, Pooh

(Bought some BDSM erotica this month, does it show in my posts?)
*backing away slowly towards door*
*maintaining eye contact*

Errrr .... I'll be back when you've recovered from your recent reading, OK?

In the mean time, I've heard that kiwis are fairly tasty for flightless fowl.

Maybe you should try some Disney stories?
Old 06-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #371
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

The one with the little helpless deer? Oh, DEAR! RRRrrrrrrrrrr
Old 06-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #372
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

<<< Well, how do I look?
Old 06-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #373
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
The one with the little helpless deer? Oh, DEAR! RRRrrrrrrrrrr
Right! There's a cute widdle bunny too!
Old 06-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #374
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
<<< Well, how do I look?
Errrr .... you look more like Lucifer's floozy!
Old 06-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #375
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Errrr .... you look more like Lucifer's floozy!