Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-26-2013, 04:37 AM   #46
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Probably no one is reading this thread anymore, but anyway... I want to say a big thanks to GodzillaNL for creating this tool. I have recently managed to buy a DR1000 for myself and a DR800 for my wife, for digital note-taking. Believe it or not, those are still the best tools for the job - at least IMHO. However, both of them would just be gathering dust if it wasn't for GodzillaNL and the Irex Note application. (I tried Xournal but never succeeded in installing the dependencies.)
Now we can probably manage with the Irexes until the next generation finally comes along.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote