Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
grizedale
kindle Convert
grizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toys

Device: kindle Oasis
Docs emailed now stored on Amazon Cloud

Not sure if this has been mentioned but, I have just sent a book from Calibre and, as well as appearing on my Kindle, it now appears in my Personal Documents on the Manage My Kindle area on Amazon.co.uk... Although, the only thing I can do with it there is delete it from My Library at the moment

Last edited by grizedale; 09-30-2011 at 03:40 PM.
grizedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizedale View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned but, I have just sent a book from Calibre and, as well as appearing on my Kindle, it now appears in my Personal Documents on the Manage My Kindle area on Amazon.co.uk...
Nice to know and a nice feature. So does deleting a periodical off of your Kindle delete it from the cloud? If not, just one more thing a Kindle owner that fetches a lot of news items through calibre will have to pay attention to.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
How do we manage this now, w/ Calibre News, all my news is going to personal documents...I don't want news going to my personal documents....but I do want Calibre to continue to send me daily news.............anyone?

Last edited by markdek; 10-03-2011 at 08:55 AM.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I think this is a great feature - now I don't have to worry about my dropbox limit.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I think this is a great feature - now I don't have to worry about my dropbox limit.
You are right this is a great feature, but now you just have to worry about your Amazon cloud 5g limit for none Amazon purchased stuff. My free dropbox is 10.25g but I wouldn't mind another 5 on Amazon.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote